Website Fogarty Finger
Fogarty Finger Architecture, an award-winning New York City architecture & interiors firm, is seeking a talented and motivated Intermediate Designer. Revit experience preferred, with a focus on interior projects.
Working with the project team, the right candidate would be responsible for taking a leadership role on multiple projects of various scales. This would include management and production, as required, throughout all phases of any particular project. We are looking for a candidate who has strong design skills and a broad range of local experience. Salary and benefits are competitive and based on experience/skill level.
- 3+ years relevant post-graduate U.S. experience
- Professional Architectural or Interior degree from an accredited institution
- Strong proficiency (at least 4 years of professional experience) with Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite. Familiarity with Sketchup would be a plus.
- Experience and ability to coordinate, produce construction documents, and maintain, optimize, and improve the efficiency and accuracy of Revit models
- Strong knowledge of architectural design details
- Knowledge of applicable local codes
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Experience in a wide range of projects, including Multi-family interiors, with Hospitality experience a plus
- Strong design, communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Career Development & Advancement
- 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- Licensure / Exam Fees Reimbursement
- Amber Book ARE Prep
1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume, and samples of work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: “yourname_ffa_interior”
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Submit the application to email@example.com with the subject heading “Intermediate Interior Designer”.
File size must not exceed 5MB.
Absolutely NO phone calls or walk-ins!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org