Website Studio Unltd
Studio UNLTD is a hospitality design firm that is equally adept at the varied disciplines of interior design, architecture, furniture, and lighting. We listen carefully to our client’s needs and desires to create spaces that work for them: functional, comfortable, and beautiful. We understand that the heart of a project is generated by the client. We look at ourselves as a means of transforming those ideas into a successful and tangible manifestation of that initial spark. We love working with passionate people, whether it be clients, trade consultants, artisans, world-class chefs, or tastemakers. Our unique collaborative approach allows for effective cross-pollination of ideas, and our strong relationships with trade professionals enable us to bring a broad range of resources to our projects from the earliest stages of ideation through to construction.
Studio UNLTD is currently seeking a qualified and passionate Intermediate Designer to assist with a variety of restaurant/hospitality projects. This position is in person at our studio in Los Angeles.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture from an accredited institution.
- Must have 3+ years of design experience with at least 1 year in hospitality.
- Possess a strong conceptual design process.
- Experience in developing construction documents, including detailing, for multiple projects.
- Demonstrate attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly & professionally.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage small projects on their own.
- Strong interest and grasp on lighting design are a plus.
- Must be flexible to work independently and as a team.
- Strong sourcing knowledge for materials and FF&E is required.
Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, In-Design, Sketchup, Hand Sketching, and the Microsoft Office Suite. Additional 3D rendering skills, such as V-Ray and Enscape, are a plus.
At Studio UNLTD we believe a diverse and open environment encourages growth and creativity and are dedicated to a highly collaborative design process. We believe it to be essential that our team feel supported in pursuing a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-subsidized group medical insurance, disability, flexible PTO, and modified summer hours. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan and profit-sharing opportunities.
We’re a dog-friendly office.
Please submit a current resume, and work samples as well as desired salary range. PDF format is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.