Website Fogarty Finger
Fogarty Finger, an award-winning architecture firm headquartered in New York City, brings considerable experience delivering complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size. The firm has recently expanded to Boston and is growing its local team.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Intermediate-Senior Designer with experience in the Boston market. Working with the project team, the right candidates would be responsible for taking a leadership role on multiple projects of various scales. This would include management and production as required throughout all phases of any particular project. We are looking for candidates that have strong design and technical skills and a broad range of local experience.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant post-graduate US experience
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
- Strong Proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite; experience with Revit preferred
- Experience and comfort level in taking a leadership role on projects from initial concept through construction administration
- Experience and ability to coordinate and produce complete construction documents
- Strong knowledge of architectural design details
- Knowledge of applicable local codes
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors, especially including construction administration experience and the ability to coordinate with all trades and consultants in the field
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on short time frames and meet deadlines
- Experience in a wide range of projects including corporate interiors and residential work
- Strong design, communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Career Development & Advancement
- 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- Licensure / Exam Fees Reimbursement
- Amber Book ARE Prep
1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume, and samples of work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: “yourname_ffa_intermediate senior designer.”
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Submit application to email@example.com with the subject heading “FFA Boston_name”. File size must not exceed 5MB.
Absolutely NO phone calls or walk-ins!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org