Website Formation Association
FORMATION ASSOCIATION PRACTICES ARCHITECTURE AS AN EXPANSIVE CULTURAL PROJECT.
A growing and award-winning firm based in Los Angeles, Formation Association’s diverse projects range from institutional and commercial commissions to residential projects and industrial design.
Our exceptional, culturally focused clients include: CalArts, Phillips auction house, Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions, and Fuller Theological Seminary. Our projects have been published in print and online publications including Architect Magazine, Architectural Record, Dezeen, Domus, Interior Design, Metropolis, and Wallpaper.
Formation Association is currently interviewing for an Intermediate – Senior Architect in Los Angeles with 5 –10 years experience demonstrating PA/Design emphasis. Our ideal candidate will mobilize the design and execution of multiple projects creatively and technically across all project phases, from conceptualization to construction administration and participate in improving operational practices with our collaborative office. We are a digitally native hybrid office and pretty much live in Enscape these days.
- Professional Architecture Degree Completed, BA/MA
- Licensed Architect or Licensure in progress in State of CA
- Knowledge of codes and approval procedures
- Strong design and detailing skill sets
- Demonstrates ability to mobilize or lead teams
- Extensive professional Revit experience a must
- Command of Enscape, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suites, Required
- Experience in cultural, and institutional projects a plus
- Background in fine arts a super duper plus
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA
- Culturally insightful
- Operationally oriented
- Productive in both solitary and collaborative situations
- Articulate verbal, written and graphic capabilities
- Compatibility with both remote and hybrid work environments
- Able to self-organize, navigate ambiguity, and improvise in a dynamic work environment
- Super good energy
- Manage process and productivity on assigned projects
- Deepen client contact and communications
- Interpolate new ideas from range of firm’s portfolio.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary consultants.
- Able to produce commentary and analysis on contemporary art and architecture.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by emailing a statement of interest and CV to the following email address. Please send work samples via URL links as necessary.
No phone calls please – Only selected candidates will be contacted for in-person interviews. Thank you for your understanding.
Formation Association is an equal opportunity employer, aspiring to build an intersectional and diverse team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com