Website Good Project Company
Good Project Company is a Los Angeles-based architectural practice founded in 2017. The studio’s work is focused on developing projects that are clever, conceptually clear, and highly specific to the opportunities of each project. We delight in efficiency, unexpected experiences, and ways in which our work can improve daily life. The practice is committed to the ethos that architecture operates best when it can radically alter our ordinary lives.
- Professional degree in Architecture (B.Arch. or M.Arch.) from an accredited institution
- Licensure is preferred but not required
- 5 or more years of professional architectural experience
- Experience with Mixed-Use and/or Community Centers is preferred.
- Experience working with Los Angeles city agencies
- Experience in scheduling/staff workflow
- Experience coordinating consultants and managing a design team
- Highly proficient in creating presentation materials
- Expertise with Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and executes obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Motivated, independent, flexible, and cooperative problem solver with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Extremely collaborative and reliable, and able to multi-task and prioritize as required
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Coordinate all project efforts to ensure effective project execution
- Provide design support and project management expertise
- Effectively initiate concept design and schematic design packages, collaborating closely with the firm’s Principal
- Serve as client and consultant contact and in coordination with consultants, produce and/or oversee the production of a full set of design and construction documents
- In collaboration with others, assist in establishing and monitoring project schedules.
- Ensure fulfillment of all contractual requirements for professional services
- Work closely with clients and consultants to preserve design intent through Design Documentation (DD), Construction Documentation (CD), and Construction Administration (CA) phases
- Lead and effectively implement QA/QC standards
- Visit construction sites to gather information, answer contractor questions, and prepare punch lists as required
- Contribute practical knowledge of building codes, building materials, and construction
- Conduct performance reviews and provide ongoing feedback to direct reports
- Provide informal feedback, mentorship, and guidance to designers and junior staff
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties or responsibilities may change or be assigned at any time.
Please email your CV, portfolio sample (no larger than 5 MB), and availability to email@example.com.
Please indicate “GPCO Job Captain/Intermediate Designer” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org