Website Li Architect
Li Architect is seeking a Junior-level Architect for full-time employment. Our current and potential projects include private residential, medium-scale developments, retail, hotel, master planning, branding, and almost everything in between.
- 1-2 years of professional experience minimum
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Approach all design and research projects, large or small, with creativity, curiosity, precision, and a sense of mission
- Passionate about design and your professional development
- Proactive in nature, with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Proficiency in hand-sketching, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- Experience in REVIT preferred but not required
- DOB code and expediting knowledge a plus
- Potential to be client-facing and a leader in the studio
- Must be currently located in NYC area
We want the best talent out there, so more than just a competitive salary and an engaging and enjoyable office culture, we offer great benefits, such as ample and flexible paid time off to fit your life, and medical benefits. In addition to this, the founders of the company will be actively engaged in your professional development.
If interested, email a brief cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (less than 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading 2023JUNIOR ARCHITECT POSITION. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter. NO PHONECALLS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com