Website ZURU Group
ZURU is on a mission to disrupt across industries, challenge the status quo and catalyst change through radical innovation and automation advances. This is in play in different pillars of the company: ZURU Toys are re-imagining what it means to play; ZURU Tech is shaping a better future by leading the next building revolution; ZURU Edge is pioneering new generation FMCG brands to better serve modern consumers.
Founded in 2003 by EY Entrepreneur of the Year and World Entrepreneur Hall of Fame brothers Nick and Mat Mowbray, ZURU has quickly grown to a team of over 5000 direct and indirect members across more than 30 international locations.
One of the largest toy companies in the world, globally recognised and award-winning brands include Bunch O Balloons, Mini Brands, XSHOT, Rainbocorns, and Smashers. Our global FMCG brands include MONDAY Haircare, Rascal + Friends, NOOD, BONKERS, Gumi Yum Surprise and Dose & Co
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in an architectural environment, preferably with expertise in showroom and office design and rollouts.
- Expertise in FF&E and material procurement is a plus.
- Fluency in English is essential, and proficiency in Mandarin is preferred.
- Prepare and oversee the delivery of a Design Guideline across a global property portfolio (showroom + office).
- Prepare Concept Design plans for the ~20 offices globally in accordance with the Design and ZURU Brand Guidelines.
- Work closely with the local design team, including architects, engineers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth design delivery in accordance with the ZURU design and brand guidelines.
- Undertake regular reviews of design work undertaken by third parties, to ensure consistency and compliance with the Design Guidelines.
- Work alongside our Property team to manage/attend to the design process for all projects, including new builds, renovations, and fit-outs.
- Work alongside our Property team to develop timelines, assess workload and priority and drive project outcomes.
- Manage project risks and develop mitigation strategies as required.
- Prepare regular progress reports for senior management, highlighting any issues or delays that may impact project delivery
- Continuously seek to improve project delivery processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.