Website Alex Pettas Architecture
Founded in 2015, Alex Pettas Architecture (APA) is an architecture and interiors studio based in West Los Angeles. We are dedicated to creating work that is both modern and timeless. Our projects focus on residential, multi-family, restaurant and workplace design. Current projects include residences in Malibu, Pacific Palisades and Laurel Canyon, as well as a multifamily development in Nashville.
We have an immediate need for a Designer who shares our design vision. We value innovative design thinking and productivity in executing the studio’s projects. Candidates should embrace challenges and be resourceful.
- 0-3 years professional work experience in an architecture firm.
- Degree in architecture.
- Exceptional design skills that support the aesthetic of the office.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Revit skills are highly desirable. Strong Adobe skills. Familiarity with Bluebeam or Lumion is desirable.
- Authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and current Los Angeles area resident.
- Support the studio in designing, producing and coordinating projects.
- Assist in production of client presentations.
- Produce construction documents and architectural details.
- Research and apply residential, commercial, ADA and FHA codes.
- Take thorough meeting notes, keep meticulous records and retain information.
We provide competitive compensation, a health care plan that is paid by the company, a 401k plan with profit sharing, generous office holidays, paid time off, sick time and support with ARE exams.
Please email your resume and portfolio in PDF format (15MB max) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Designer”. Include availability to start and desired salary range. No phone calls please. APA is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com