PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative, and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life.
PGAL is seeking a talented Junior Designer with 0-3 years of experience in the Architecture industry who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mentoring studio environment. This position requires the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited university is required
- Working knowledge of REVIT with strong design skills
- Knowledge of other types of graphic programs is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
- Responsibilities will include all phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management, and client contact
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays and PTO.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering in-house AXP study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees, and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration, and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To apply, please provide resume and work samples with your application materials.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply for this job please visit pgal.clearcompany.com.