Website Taylor and Miller Architecture and Design
Taylor and Miller Architecture and Design /TM Light is seeking a junior designer. We are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals with excellent project management and communication skills. We welcome applicants from the fields of architecture, interior design, and lighting design. Candidates with a strong interest in architectural lighting are particularly encouraged.
We are a multi-disciplinary design firm with work spanning the fields of architecture, lighting design, art, industrial design, and fabrication.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Lighting Design, Architectural Design, or Interior Design
- 1-2 years’ experience is preferred but we are also considering new graduates for this role.
- Excellent proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD LT
- AGI knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Rhino and VRAY
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Living in NYC with the ability to start immediately
Please email a PDF of your résumé and portfolio for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation will be based on experience, skill and ability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com