Website Mey & Co
Mey & co is an interior architecture and design firm that specializes in boutique hotel and restaurant design. We are a multidisciplinary studio focused on interior architecture and design, furniture design and sourcing, and project conceptualization.
This is a full-time junior interior architect role located in Portland, ME. We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our team to participate in a wide range of hospitality and commercial projects. The interior architect would work on both smaller restaurant and larger hotel projects.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, focused and able to function in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to organize and construct a comprehensive drawing set from SD-CD level is a necessity. An interest is various design styles and historical references will be advantageous.
- BS in interior architecture or architecture is needed.
- 2+ years of professional experience working in an architecture or interiors firm
- Experience in hospitality and/or commercial work a plus
- Strong proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe suite and Revit.
- Must possess an attention to detail and ability to be thorough in all aspects of the job
- Excellent spatial ability and developed problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Image and concept research
- Sourcing and material research
- Drawing set production
- Coordination with other disciplines
- Drawing of custom FF&E items
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com