Website Fogarty Finger
Fogarty Finger, an award-winning architecture firm, has rapidly become a major New York City design practice, with considerable experience delivering complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size.
Our interiors studio is currently seeking Junior Architects with significant design skills and strong 3D skills for client presentations, competitions, and in-house use for a wide range of typologies. Candidates must possess a good spatial sense, an eye for detail, and ability to communicate graphically.
- Professional degree in Architecture, BArch and above,
- Minimum 0-3 years of professional experience in the U.S. (Examples of such should be apparent in portfolio submission).
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Strong conceptual & spatial design ability
- Strong communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
- Practical knowledge of construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite & 3D modelling (Sketch-Up) as a minimum, Revit a plus
- Talented in the preparation of presentation material
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Excellent problem solver with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Career Development & Advancement
- 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- Licensure / Exam Fees Reimbursement
- Amber Book ARE Prep
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume (with references), and samples of relevant work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: yourname_ffa_junior.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Submit the application to email@example.com with the subject heading “Interior Junior Designer”. File size must not exceed 5MB.
- Please no phone calls or walk-ins!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org