Website Fogarty Finger
Fogarty Finger, an award-winning architecture firm headquartered in New York City, brings considerable experience delivering complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size. The firm has recently expanded to Boston and is growing its local team.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Junior Designer for our interior architecture studio. Candidates should have significant design skills and strong 3D skills for client presentations, competitions, and in-house use for a wide range of typologies. Candidates must possess a good spatial sense, an eye for detail, and ability to communicate graphically.
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience in the U.S. (Examples of such should be apparent in portfolio submission)
- Professional degree in Architecture, BArch and above
- Strong conceptual and spatial design ability
- Strong communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
- Practical knowledge of construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D modeling (SketchUp) as a minimum; Revit a plus
- Talented in the preparation of presentation material
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Excellent problem solver with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Located in the Boston area (hybrid work schedule)
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Career Development & Advancement
- 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- Licensure / Exam Fees Reimbursement
- Amber Book ARE Prep
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume, and samples of work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as yourname_ffa_junior designer.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Submit the application to email@example.com with the subject heading “FFA Boston_your name”. File size must not exceed 5MB.
- Please no phone calls or walk-ins!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org