Workshop/APD is an award-winning, multidisciplinary architecture and design firm. From dramatic penthouses and seaside retreats to luxury residential developments and groundbreaking hotels and restaurants, our projects are uniquely defined by a sense of place and purpose and a desire to ultimately enhance users’ experience through exceptional design. Our aesthetic is timelessly modern but site-specific, unbound by project type or a singular style. Our diverse and collaborative team of creative architects, interior designers, product designers and graphic designers leverage vast and highly varied experiences to solve complex design challenges, resulting in holistic spaces, products and experiences that are exceptionally beautiful and accessible.
We are currently seeking a full-time Junior/Intermediate designer with 3-5 years of design experience on architectural and interior design projects where he/she can demonstrate the creative process. Candidates must have advanced digital modelling and rendering skills and professional Revit experience
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Experience in Concept Design through Design Development and Construction Documentation
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design aptitude
- Proficiency in Architectural design software including Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, Sketch-up, V-Ray and Adobe Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, good communications skills, well organized
- Understand project requirements and the development of design concepts
- Produce client presentations
- Source products and materials
- Model and render Architectural projects and design concepts
- Prepare working drawings, designs, plans and models
- Work well in teams with lead designers and project managers
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, short- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentorship and ARE/AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, holidays, and personal days). In addition, WAPD offers a comprehensive health and wellness program including discounts, education, prevention training, health coaching, and fitness classes, as well as in-office perks, including an employee lounge and rooftop, outdoor patio for lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, and office supplied food and beverages. Salary is commensurate with experience and available upon request.
We do not accept phone calls and/or office visits. For any assistance, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.