Website Choate Associates Architects
With over 50 years of experience in custom residential architecture, Choate Associates stays true to its roots with traditional details for contemporary living. Our clients seek us out for the care we put into each home we design. We take pride in our congenial work environment and value our professional relationships with each client.
Choate Associates is currently looking for an organized, diligent, and creative professional to join our team. This is a full-time position with opportunities for learning and growing in a highly collaborative, fun atmosphere. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, assisting in developing creative design solutions for single-family residential projects as well as preparing precise and thorough contract documents, keeping detailed records, and developing comprehensive presentations. Team members will also take part in meetings with clients, consultants, and contractors as Choate Associates has a strong desire to cultivate young and enthusiastic aspiring architects.
- BArch, MArch, or equivalent degree from an accredited Design School
- Understanding the process of developing construction documents
- Computer skills in CAD Software. Knowledge with Word and Excel
- Exemplary verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Analytical style of working
- Self-motivated to complete tasks
- Talent and passion for design
- Professional attitude
- Experience with building code analysis, permitting process, and construction administration is a plus.
- Experience with single family residential and traditional detailing is a plus.
Salary is competitive and will be based on experience/skill level. Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States and be fluent in English.
Please email resume and portfolio, including examples of professional work, to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org