Website Patel Taylor
Patel Taylor is looking for a proactive, talented, recently qualified and urban-focused Landscape Architect to expand our team in London, working on a growing portfolio of landscape-led urban projects.
You will work on landscape across a variety of projects under the guidance of a Senior Landscape Architect, designing public realm and shared spaces that work in harmony with the urban design and architectural proposals.
- Excellent landscape design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- A good understanding of public realm design and access regulations
- A working technical knowledge of soft planting and trees
- Experience in landscape master planning and urban design
- Excellent graphical presentation skills and experience with the Adobe software suite
- Experience of working with Revit and/or MicroStation
- Clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing, on screen, and in person
- Relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application
- Self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, and team-working experience
- The ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of multiple teams
- Strong interest in the field and a desire to keep learning
- Experience of working in Revit with data-rich modelling
- Experience in preparing presentations and reports for UK planning applications
Please send your CV with examples of work in pdf format, maximum 5MB, to: email@example.com
Make sure to put the role you are applying for in the subject line
Due to the high number of speculative applications received, we will only be replying to successful candidates.
We will not accept introductions by agencies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org