Recruiting now for landscape architects and architects in Shanghai as part of our three-month and longer term paid Student Program for 2023.
Starting in 2022, these paid student placements offer significant opportunities to work on a wide variety of project scales and typologies, collaborating with designers at every level.
You can choose your own adventure, working across interior design, architecture and landscape architecture to broaden your experience – and inspire better ideas. You’ll contribute to projects that you’ll always remember and you’ll make invaluable professional connections.
If you’re currently enrolled at university, you’re eligible for our paid internship program. And preferably 5 days of work a week. Fluent in both Mandarin and English is a must.
Your application will need to include:
- An electronic version of your portfolio (max 10MB)
- Your CV outlining as a minimum education (university/ institute, degree and year complete or anticipated completion date), nationality and languages spoken and professional experience (company name and job title)
- Your preferred discipline (either Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Interior Design)
- You also need to include an assessment of your production skills and level of competency (Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced) in the following programs:
- Adobe Suite
- Grasshopper or Dynamo
- Physical model making
- Any other programs that would support your success in the program
Here’s our hiring process:
- Interviews will be conducted in person or via video
No agencies or third-party applications, please.
Hassell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ehzx.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.