Balmori Associates, a studio-based landscape and urban design firm, is looking for an entry-level full-time Landscape Designer. Research-oriented, Balmori Associates explores new technologies, processes, and forms of representation in a creative and collaborative working environment.
Balmori Associates is looking for a landscape designer with a high level of digital design skills, graphic ability to represent design ideas and a strong understanding of space. Exceptional knowledge of 3D design software is required.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in landscape architecture, architecture, or urban design is required.
- Proficiency in drawing, graphic representation, modeling, and rendering, including AutoCAD, Rhino, rendering software (lumion, Enscape…), and Adobe Creative Suite, is essential.
- The ideal candidate should be dependable, self-motivated, and passionate about design, able to collaborate effectively in a team, and open to feedback.
- Strong multitasking abilities and excellent organizational skills are highly valued.
- Conduct thorough research on site conditions, historical context, local ecology, and zoning regulations.
- Identify sustainable materials, obtain samples, and explore innovative technologies for landscape design.
- Research and select local/native plant species for incorporation into landscape projects.
- Develop site plans and environmental analysis & solution reports.
- Generate design alternatives and create technical drawings, renderings, and graphic content.
- Collaborate closely with the design team throughout all design phases.
- Participate in client and contractor meetings and presentations.
- Assist with additional firm tasks, including website updates and marketing packages.
If you are interested in joining our design team, please send your CV and Portfolio (max. 10MB). No hard copies or phone calls, please.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.