We are looking for a managing architecture editor to become part of our editorial team.
Responsibilities will include:
- developing editorial formule
- project management of new and ongoing editorial developments
- managing editorial team
- produce inspiring and thought-provoking articles that dive into a current topics in the architecture field
- curation of content for Archello’s homepage, newsletter and social media channels
The ideal candidate:
- must be fluent in English with excellent writing and research skills
- has a proven record of writing lively and immaculate copy
- is self-starting and loves to see the engagement around their work grow
Archello is headquartered in Amsterdam, has an office in Toronto, and has a growing and ambitious team working from all over the world.
If interested please send your CV and cover letter.
Hours: 32 – 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.