Metcalfe seeks a Marketing Manager to play an integral role in our business development and marketing efforts. As Marketing Manager, you will work alongside firm leadership and other key staff to implement effective processes that advance our business development and marketing goals. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordinating the execution of all marketing efforts, including building brand identity, producing marketing collateral, and informing business development.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to create and present polished, professional documents with minimal oversight.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing for a professional services company; experience marketing for an architecture, landscape architecture, exhibit, environmental design, or other design service studio is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience working with CRM platforms and knowledge of Zoho is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Skilled at working in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- A desire to collaborate with clients, internal team members, and a broad professional network.
- Lead the execution of proposals from the decision to pursue a project through submissions. You’ll collaborate with various team members to develop the appropriate content and ensure final proposals are consistent with brand standards, including our company voice/tone.
- Oversee and maintain our CRM and business development/proposal pipeline databases, ensuring that all key staff are contributing as needed to gain accurate and actionable insights. Working with our Business Development Advisor, you’ll use this data to help structure meeting agendas, participate in our internal business development meetings, and set follow-up tasks for relevant team members.
- Develop and execute compelling content for marketing materials (such as email newsletters, project profiles, brochures, etc.), our website, and social channels.
- Coordinate with our Social Media Manager to identify timely and relevant content for posts.
- Maintain a roster of outsourced and freelance professionals that can support marketing deliverables as needed (photography, copywriting, PR, etc.).
- Maintain a database of digital assets (project photography, firm resumes, etc.) and coordinate any updates or additions of these materials as needed.
- Support Partners and studio members in thought leadership activities (meet and greets, presentations, lectures, publications, etc.)
- Track long-term leads and potential projects.
- Communicate with potential clients and consultants to coordinate proposal information.
Salary of $60,000 – $65,0000, commensurate with experience and skill. We offer medical benefits, paid vacation and sick leave, paid parental leave, short- and long-term disability benefits, and an IRA with company match. We are a hybrid office, with this position needing a minimum of 3 days per week in our Center City office.
For consideration of this role, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. 2-3 relevant writing samples will be requested from candidates who are interviewed for the position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org