Website Kadre Architects, Inc
Kadre Architects is a capital ‘D’ design-centric office supporting social causes with affordable and homeless housing solutions at its core along with a diverse range of governmental, institutional, and commercial projects. We are a small office growing at a staggering pace and offer a great opportunity for the growth of younger architects. At Kadre you will have a diverse range of design and technical responsibilities while being supported within an intimate office structure. The office is located in Eagle Rock and we are hiring for multiple full-time and on-site positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- 5 to 7+ years of post-graduate experience
- 3D/BIM Proficiency in Revit modeling and Autocad skills
- Advanced Grasshopper modeling proficiency to support the design process and project documentation is a plus
- Minimum of 1 larger or more intricate project where you contributed as a team member in all phases from SD to CD
- Direct project detailing and project set documentation experience
- Multifamily residential experience is a plus
- Show up and be eager to contribute to design discourse and advance your own personal growth
- Contribute to project documentation as suitable for all design and construction documentation phases
- Contribute to 3D modeling in Revit with a focus on optimizing project set documentation and developing standards across multiple projects
- Lead design exploration through Grasshopper and other 3D modeling approaches in line with overall project goals
- Bring a positive energy, work collaboratively, and communicate well
- Mentoring other younger architects
Compensation is highly competitive and based on experience, qualifications, and skillsets.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.