PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is one of energy, collaboration, and openness, and we provide opportunities to work on a variety of project types. PGAL is the ideal place to build a career and develop a comprehensive skill set in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life.
PGAL is seeking a talented Mid-Level Designer with 3-5 years of Architecture experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mentoring studio environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field from an accredited university is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of U.S architectural building systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
- All phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management and client contact
- Prepare and develop architectural documents, elevations, sections and details utilizing Revit under direction of other project team members
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave, including holidays, PTO, and paid parental leave.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering in-house study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees, and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration, and creating change in communities nationwide, we want to hear from you.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply for this job please visit pgal.clearcompany.com.