Website Allen + Killcoyne Architects
Allen + Killcoyne Architects is an award-winning, design-oriented architectural firm located in Manhattan. Our work comprises a diverse range of projects that include retail, corporate interiors, high-end residential, gyms, façade retrofit, building design and institutional work. The firm is very involved in both sustainable and passive house design.
We are seeking talented persons with 3-7 years of experience. The work of the firm is varied in scale and therefore offers opportunities for junior staff to learn at an accelerated pace how to design, detail, and manage the construction of projects.
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree
- Strong design and graphic skills
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Adobe products, SketchUp, and other 3D rendering programs
- Strong organizational, management, and interpersonal skills
- The candidate must be self-motivated, enjoy working with others, and have a sense of humor.
- An interest in sustainable and passive house design is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with clients and consultants
- Fully paid medical insurance for the employee
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and personal days.
- Company matched 401(k) plan.
- Profit Sharing
Please email the application items listed below in PDF format, no larger than 10 MB, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction letter with salary requirements
- Portfolio samples
- Work samples
- Letters of recommendation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com