Website Nebihe Cihan Studio
Nebihe Cihan Studio is looking for a mid-weight interior designer to join its team in London immediately.
The ideal candidate should have a strength in high-end residential FF&E design. Please note that this is not a remote position and only London-based applicants will be considered.
- Must have a degree in interior design or interior architecture
- Must have a minimum five years of experience in interior design; experience in high-end residential interiors is required
- Must have strong communication and verbal skills
- Must be a team player and a self-starter
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Must have high proficiency in AutoCAD and able to produce design and tender drawing packages using the software
- Must have high proficiency in SketchUp or other rendering software – must have rendering skills
- Must have excellent proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Space planning
- FF&E sourcing including vintage and antiques
- Development of furniture layouts
- Development of 2D elevations, joinery and upholstery drawings
- Development of 3D renderings
- Hand sketching or rendering is a plus
- Preparing client presentations using Adobe InDesign
- Attending site visits when needed; meeting with suppliers and contractors, forming solid relationships and negotiating
- Development of new concepts, material and colour palettes
- Managing furniture budgets and specifications, preparing bid packages
- Coordinating logistics and deliveries
- Knowledge of Studio Designer is a plus
Start date: immediate start
To submit your application please click the apply for job button below.
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.