Squire and Partners is looking for enthusiastic Part 1 and 2 architectural assistants to join its practice in London.
We’re seeking candidates with good design skills and understanding, with an ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project. You will have excellent organisational skills and demonstrate the ability to undertake the responsibilities listed below. You will have good interpersonal skills and work well independently and as part of an effective team. You should be able to legally work in the UK.
- Prepare presentation drawings
- Prepare scheme design drawings
- Coordinate elemental work packages
- Prepare detail design drawings
- Prepare drawings required for work packages
- Coordinate relevant sub-contractors’ and consultants’ information
- Take direction from senior members of the Team and work to the agreed work plan
- Excellent Revit or 3D CAD modelling skills are essential
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Promoting and representing the practice
- Supporting others where necessary
- Sharing experience and expertise
- Contributing to an enjoyable and stimulating working environment
- Implementing agreed practice procedures as set out in office manuals
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our talented CGI, illustration, modelshop, and interior design teams, working from our award-winning offices at The Department Store.
Please send your portfolio, CV, and cover letter (no more than 6 MB) via the apply for job button with the subject line ‘Architectural Assistant’.
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.