A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with an interest in sustainable design to join a friendly Architecture practice in Oxford.
This company holds great expertise in Passivhaus design and sustainable building – specialising in design-led Residential and Low-Energy projects. With a portfolio ranging from large renovations and extensions to private new buildings to large commercial refurbishments, they can certainly offer a variety of interesting projects for any budding Architectural professional to immerse themselves in.
This opportunity offers the chance for the successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant to gain experience assisting with the running of projects and will require someone with good detailing and design skills as well as an interest and knowledge of green technologies.
You will join a close-knit and supportive team that has managed to encourage a great working environment and will help you to truly develop your career.
With plans to build on the current foundations in place at the practice – this is a company that is going places, and you can become a big part of that!
- RIBA qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- AutoCAD & Revit proficiency is essential
- Previous experience of at least assisting with the running of domestic projects is essential.
- Experience with preparing and submitting planning applications
- Good detailing skills
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Experience with green technologies, especially Passivhaus – Highly desirable
- Proficiency with SketchUp, InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop – desirable
- Full UK Driving license
A highly competitive salary will be on offer to the successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant, in line with the RIBA salary guide, plus you will receive all the support and guidance needed to truly develop your career.
Opportunities are also available to recently qualified Architects.
If this opportunity is for you, then make sure you apply today!
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact me at 01728 726 140 for further information.
To apply for this job please visit www.conradconsulting.co.uk.