Website Dowen Farmer Architects
Dowen Farmer Architects is seeking an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
A minimum of one year’s experience working in practice using Revit post-part 2 studies is essential.
Dowen Farmer Architects is a young, energetic practice focusing on the design and delivery of beautifully crafted, site-specific architecture across a multitude of sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial.
As a tight-knit studio that is thriving, we are keen to bring people on board who want to be part of the journey and have the aspiration to be long-term members of the team.
- Experience in Revit Essential, enscape and rhino preferable – experience using revit in industry is essential for a minimum of one year, as from the outset, one of the main softwares required for the role Will be revit
- A confident designer
- Hunger to lead projects
- A proactive positive approach to teamwork and leadership
- A diverse software skillset including proficiency in bim in practice
- Minimum of one years’ experience on live projects post Part 2
- Adobe create suite essential
- Self-management and hunger to take on more responsibility running projects – if you want to be Part of Key decision making, you are in the right place
- Buying into our small studio atmosphere – fast-paced, energetic, collaborative individuality and bringing something different to the studio with a unique way of working and fresh perspective
- WFH Wednesdays
- Flexi Fridays
- Friday beer fridge
- Christmas bonus
- Decent coffee
- Staff socials
- Awesome annual international studio trip – take a look at our Instagram highlight of a recent trip to Marrakesh to get a flavour of the stuff we get up to
- Career growth and no glass ceiling
- Pension scheme
- Dogs – currently three of them
As an equal opportunities employer, all appointments will be made on the merit of skill and experience relative to the role.
Please submit cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio of max 10 MB via the apply for job button below.
To apply for this job please visit www.dezeenjobs.com.