Website Hayhurst and Co
Hayhurst and Co is looking for a RIBA Part 2 architectural assistant to join its London studio.
We are currently working on a wide range of exciting projects including one-off homes, community and cultural projects around the UK.
You will be working on a number of projects at various RIBA stages with a focus on one-off homes in the first instance.
As a RIBA Part 2 qualified architectural assistant, you will have a minimum of one years’ experience in professional practice.
You will have excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to a creative team-working environment. Ideally, you should be able to work in a range of media including Revit, Enscape, Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite as well as an ability to make physical models.
Hayhurst and Co is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the London Practice Forum. We are keen to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates and we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. We support career progression with mentoring support, project experience and assistance for Part 3 studies.
- RIBA Part 2 or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of one year of practice-based experience
- Strong design and presentation skills with an interest in materials and the environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally experience in the use of Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and (preferably) Vectorworks
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent time management, organisation, planning and attention to detail, ability to think creatively and problem-solve through design
The salary will be within our Part 2 architectural assistant salary range of £31k – 35.5k per annum plus company benefits. The role is full-time, studio-based with a start date in January 2024.
Please submit a PDF of your CV, portfolio and professional work samples (less than 5 MB, no web links) via the apply for job button below. Please attach a cover letter with the subject line “Architectural Assistant – your name”. No agencies please.
Deadline for applicants is end of day 1 November 2023.
Interviews will commence the week of 13 November 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com