Website Calico Wallpaper
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using digital skills to create technical drawings – elevation plans and related documents ready for printing.
- Working under the production manager to produce work in accordance to workflow requirements: pre-flight, imposition, artwork correction, editing and updating artwork.
- Ensure data quality when mapping images to data fields according to specific instructions.
- Review optimize and/or convert artwork to match intended layouts and ensure precise placement and image quality.
- Produces/designs proofs, and updates materials for customer projects.
- Follows applicable guidelines for project standards.
- Proofreads own work and may proofread work of others.
- Creating, maintaining and strictly adhering to schedules.
- Archiving digital file assets once the project is complete.
- 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design and or architectural design.
- Familiarity with pre-press operations and possess production / printing knowledge.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong reasoning, mathematical, and geometrical skills.
- Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must be available to work New York business hours.
- Must be located in North America.
Please submit a cover letter with resume and samples of work as a single PDF document. Responses that do not meet the above requirements will not be reviewed.
We are looking for responses only from qualified individuals.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.