Website Archetype Architecture
An architectural firm on the Upper West Side in Manhattan is looking to fill a Project Architect position. Archetype is a full-service architecture and interior design firm based in the Upper West Side of New York City.
- Candidate must have a degree in Architecture (B. Arch or M. Arch)
- 10-15 years minimum experience in an architectural firm.
- Experience in high-end residential and commercial design
- Strong skills in architectural detailing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in autocad,revit, Adobe acrobat, and MS word.
- Experience working with an expeditor,
- Knowledge of New York DOB filing process
- Knowledge of co-op submission process
- Construction administration experience
- Organized, experienced at working on multiple projects at once, and self-motivated.
- Candidate must have experience in construction document preparation and field observation.
- Experience in producing construction documents
- Ability to research building code requirements and coordinate with code/Permit consultants
- Must submit work samples along with your resume and cover letter to be considered
- Must be able to start ASAP.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.