CRSA has proudly served Utah for over 50 years, and CRSA is GROWING! We have so much potential for advancement and growth opportunities. We are seeking to hire several Licensed Architects for the position of Project Architect. In this role, you will be responsible for producing quality designs and working on many project typologies. You will engage with the staff by taking personal responsibility for their career growth and development. You will lead teams of unique and driven team members eager to succeed and grow. You will work with clients who have been working with CRSA for generations. Most importantly, you will become part of the CRSA employee-owned firm family. You will directly benefit from the efforts that drive the firm to success.
• License Status: USA Licensure Required, NCARB Certification preferred.
• Education: NAAB Accredited Professional Degree.
• Demonstrating high-quality, dedicated peer leadership and mentorship abilities.
• Experience with Revit, AutoCad, and Bluebeam Revu.
• SketchUp, 3dMax, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Fenestra Pro, and Climate Studio are desired but not necessary.
• Demonstrate commitment to sustainability, and sustainable building practices required. Portfolios should include at least one project with this particular focus. Candidates should be prepared to discuss this in their interview, specifically built projects with LEED, Living Building Challenge, WELL Building Standard, Fitwell, and Net Zero Building certification.
• Experience in construction documentation with a strong knowledge of code compliance.
• Enjoy working with a team of architects to drive client projects from concept through construction.
• Technically proficient and enjoys working with a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problems and design excellence for Projects.
Accountability and Expectations:
• The Accountability is to the Project Manager, Project Architects, and Project Team.
• Please ensure the most professional standards, practices, and business ethics are used on behalf of the firm.
• Actively participate in career growth to provide tools, knowledge, and opportunities.
• Partners with the Project Manager to supervise the teams’ design and technical delivery directly.
• Provide technical guidance to less experienced architects and architectural associates, and consultants. Coordinates with Practice Leader and Managing Partners on appropriate technical solutions and project strategies.
• Participates in conceptual design.
• Provides full support throughout the entire project.
• Responsible for specific technical design aspects of assigned projects.
• Provides professional architectural consultation in the planning, designing, and coordinating of the most complex projects.
• Independently applies advanced architectural concepts and designs.
• Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring developing new or improved techniques and procedures.
• Fully competent in all conventional aspects of architecture.
• Perform analysis of design, planning, occupancy studies, and design layouts.
• Writes reports and Specifications.
• Review completed reports, plans, estimates, and calculations.
• Prepares fee proposals and coordinates owner contracts with Project Manager in charge.
• Participate in maintaining client relationships, potential business development opportunities, and project proposal preparation, and interviews. We are providing the best customer service possible
To apply for this job please visit www.crsa-us.com.