We currently have an opportunity for a Project Architect in a full time/ permanent position. We encourage applications from dynamic candidates with an interest in all aspects of the architectural process, who wish to be involved in projects through every design stage.
Candidates must be ARB registered Architects with between two and four years UK experience post RIBA Part 2, sound construction and building regulations knowledge and be comfortable liaising with clients and project teams.
- ARB Qualified Architect
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience with either ArchiCAD or Revit an advantage
- Design-focused with passion for detailing and materiality
- Sound technical grounding with experience working to building codes and practice standards
- Previous experience in maintaining and building relationship with clients
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well in a team and mentor junior staff
- Experience liaising with contractors and the contract administration processes
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally, written and drawing.
- A proactive and enthusiastic personality with strong interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- Strong and engaged team player
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Generating creative design at all stages of projects
- Assisting with the efficient delivery of the architectural services identified in the project brief to the agreed deadlines
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact, and project budget
- Engaging with clients, consultants, and contractor teams
- Developing project briefs in conjunction with the client
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications, and contracts
- Applying for planning permission and advice from building control and other legislative bodies
- Preparing technical design and specification information for construction
- Visiting site and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Integrating sustainable design and ethos into existing and new projects
- Delivering the highest quality of drawn and written output at all times
This is a superb opportunity to join a lively and creative practice with excellent opportunities for career development.
There is a competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate with excellent prospects for advancement.
To apply, please send a cover letter describing how you will contribute to Garnett Architecture along with your CV and examples of your work in A4 format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachments must not exceed 10MB. Candidates must possess fluent spoken and written English. Please state in your application if you have visa requirements.
Garnett Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please. We will only be able to reply to candidates selected for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com