Website GTC Design
GTC Design is hiring a project architect to join its team in San Diego, USA. Not Remote.
As a project architect at GTC, you will play a crucial role in the design and execution of our projects. You will work closely with our clients, project managers and design team to develop creative solutions, manage project budgets and ensure the successful delivery of architectural projects from concept to completion. If you are a driven individual with an intrapreneurial spirit and experienced architect with a passion for design and a keen eye for detail, we want to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited institution
- Ten-plus years of experience in architectural design and project management
- Multi-family Experience required
- Experience leading a small team
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of sustainable design principles and LEED accreditation is a plus
- Strong knowledge of CA code and regulations – CRC and CBC
- Experience with Monday.com is a plus
- Lead the development and execution of architectural projects throughout all project phases, including schematic design, design development and construction documentation
- Collaborate with clients to understand their needs, preferences and project goals
- Prepare and present design packages, drawings and 3D models to clients and project stakeholders
- Manage project timelines, budgets and resources to ensure successful project delivery
- Coordinate with consultants, engineers and contractors to ensure design integrity and compliance with building codes and regulations
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior staff members while ensuring quality assurance
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies relevant to architecture
- After 90 days, medical, vision and dental insurance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off (vacation and sick leave)
- Performance-based rewards
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Educational assistance programme
- 12 paid holidays
When applying, please attach a portfolio link or PDF showcasing your design and construction drawing capabilities. Please submit your application via the apply for job button below.
GTC Design is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org