Website Inspired ADUs
Inspired ADUs is an architecture firm focused on backyard cottages and single-family residential. Our firm is pushing the boundaries of traditional architectural firms and developing more products and plan sets.
We seek a person with 6 to 10+ years of experience who is passionate about technical details, building technology, plan check comments, and construction administration. You will be the technical expert in the office and pride yourself on a well-coordinated, efficient set of drawings.
- Master’s or Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited program
- Working experience with Revit and CAD
- Excellent technical design and detailing skills
- Knowledge of the CBC and Energy Code
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management skills
- Authorized to work in the United States; we do not sponsor this role
- Ability to work onsite in our Oakland studio 2x per week
- Coordinate with engineering teams and consultants efficiently
- Positive attitude and team player
- You’d like to be part of a fun and hard-working group that enjoys what they do and the people they do it with
- You can manage multiple projects and are aware of the time tasks take
- You are interested in sharing your technical skills with your team and helping to educate
- You are looking for a firm that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Cell phone stipend
Our office is currently working a hybrid schedule; 2 days are requested to work in the office and up to 3 days are optional to work from home.
Please submit your cover letter with a resume, portfolio, construction details, and references in a single PDF attachment to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org