It-makes is seeking a talented, motivated Project Architect / Designer with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Los Angeles. The candidate should have a minimum of a 5-year Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture. The firm provides many opportunities for professional growth and experience. The candidate will be directly involved with the design, documentation, and development of unique residential, commercial, and master planning projects.
The ideal candidate will be team-oriented an excellent communicator, self-motivated, and comfortable in a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Strong design skills.
- Revit/BIM experience. An advanced understanding of drafting and managing files in Revit.
- Strong skills in the production of construction drawings, start to finish; ability to provide QA/QC check-set reviews is a plus.
- Experience organizing and assembling construction documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively with consultants, clients, contractors, etc.
- Strong communication, organization, and collaboration skills.
- General knowledge of building materials, construction techniques, etc.
- Strong skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials.
- Work legally in the United States.
This position is available immediately. It-makes offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and portfolio (max 5mbs) of their professional and academic architecture work to firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates should have legal work status in the United States.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com