Website Joe Bello Architect PC
Small Long Island firm with multiple locations, specializing in residential and commercial architecture, seeks full-time architectural draftsperson with 7-10 years of experience to assist in the design development and production of construction drawings for a wide range of projects. Applicants must be able to take field measurements, produce existing conditions and carry a project through design to produce construction drawings. Applicants are responsible for client and contractor interaction throughout the project. Interior design experience is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience working on residential/commercial projects.
- 7+ years drafting in AutoCAD for new homes, renovations, commercial spaces, etc.
- Ability to handle a project from design concepts, through construction drawings.
- 4+ years of experience with wood framing is a must.
- Experience performing independent zoning and building code analyses is preferred.
- Must be able to meet project deadlines accurately and with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Sketch-up, Microsoft Office Suite, Revit, or 3D Max are all a plus.
- Experience with interior design, selections, and specifications is a plus.
- Range: 85k+ (Commensurate with experience)
- Paid sick and vacation leave.
- 401(k) matching (After 1 year of employment)
- Health insurance (Employer supplemented)
- Multiple / Flexible work locations
Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with work samples (10mb Max.) to the email address indicated.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com