Website Levitt Bernstein
Reports to: Project Leader / Studio Director
Based at: London / Manchester
Purpose: To work within a studio running small to medium sized projects or working within a larger project team.
- RIBA Part III or equivalent overseas qualification
- Registered with ARB.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Good design eye and drawing skills
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and visually
- Knowledge of UK legislation, planning, construction and health and safety
- Knowledge of Revit
- Knowledge of Adobe packages.
- Work independently on feasibility studies
- Establish and document project requirements clearly
- Manage a small project team, assigning and prioritising tasks and maintaining required quality
- Contribute to project design and technical reviews
- Assist with financial management and resourcing of projects
- Assist with bids, competitions and interviews for new work
- Maintain good relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
- Co-ordinate design work as necessary with other consultants
- Produce design and technical drawings
- Produce presentation material, reports and models
- Maintain awareness of Levitt Bernstein and QM processes, including the Project Quality Plans, and
adhere to them
- Maintain project primer as appropriate
- Other tasks as reasonably required from time to time
- Assist with submissions for bids, tenders and competitions as required
- Assist with recruitment interviews
- Contribute feedback during the annual staff appraisal process
- Attend and contribute to studio meetings and Practice wide meetings
- Keep up to date with the work of the Practice
- Manage personal CPD.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com