Zulufish is hiring a project architect to join its team in London.
We are a dynamic, award-winning design studio, looking to recruit a self-motivated and experienced interior designer to join our growing team. We offer standalone design services as well as a full design and build service, therefore you will have full exposure to all aspects of construction, too (as seen through the lens of the contractor).
This is a very exciting opportunity to join our multi-disciplinary team and gain invaluable experience in working with our different departments; architectural, construction, and joinery, to gain a diverse range of skills and experience.
The ideal candidate is someone with the confidence to run mid to high-end residential projects, covering all areas of the project from concept to completion.
We are a small but fast-growing studio with excellent prospects for progression. This is a great opportunity with great future prospects to grow with the Zulufish family.
- Minimum of five years of project lead working experience within UK
- Must have strong experience in medium to large-scale residential
- Have worked across all RIBA stages
- Managed junior members of your team
- Excellent AutoCAD skills essential for this position
- Proficient in SketchUp, InDesign and photoshop also desirable
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, essential
- Hands-on work ethic and a ‘can-do’ attitude; adaptable, flexible, and easy to work with, in a small company
- Show strong signs of self-management and able to be proactive without guidance
- Extremely organised and thorough, planning ahead and scheduling
- Imaginative and resourceful with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly when building relationships with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Dress smart at all times as senior member of the team
- Leading medium to large scale single unit residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Manage two to three projects simultaneously
- Working closely with the head of architecture, interiors and construction team
- Liaising with clients and all consultants
- Using AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe daily
- Manage projects on time and budget
- Produce detailed drawings and be comfortable to spot any errors onsite
- Confidently chair and lead meetings
- Competitive starting salary, negotiable depending on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays plus one added day per year up to 26 days
- Regular social events with the team
- Strong believers in a good work-life balance
- Working in an open plan office and learning from our in-house team of contractors, project managers
- Interior designers and quantity surveyor
Please send your CV and a short portfolio of your recent work via the apply for job button below.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements above.
No recruiters please!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com