Website Mary Beth Coyne Architecture
Traits of the ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in architecture or other similar field
- Excellent proficiency with and knowledge of Revit and the Adobe suite for presentations, and excellent rendering skills.
- Experience creating Permit and Construction document sets, and excellent technical knowledge / skill with construction detailing.
- Must have good graphic skills and design sensibilities and the ability to perform analyses of planning and building codes, and ability to study design layouts
- Highly collaborative by nature, with the willingness to approach projects with thoughtfulness and creativity
- Detail-oriented with a passion for excellence and strong design, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience working in cold / snowy climates and seismic regions is preferred but not required
Please email CV and work examples to email@example.com. Maximum total file size of 9 MB.
To apply for this job please visit archinect.com.