Website Studio Ma
Studio Ma seeks a licensed Project Architect with excellent design skills and 10+ years professional experience.
The position will require strong working knowledge of Revit and other document production tools and software. All applicants shall have fully documented no fewer than 3 substantial projects using the program. The best candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for environmental stewardship through their work and interests and will be able to capture the vision of our firm.
- 10+ years professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect, or holding NCARB Certification
- LEED and/or Living Futures accreditation preferred
- Technical skills require advanced proficiency with Revit. Additional consideration given for intermediate or advanced experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Rhino.
- Experience energy modeling using Climate Studio, Energy Plus, and Cove Tool are preferred
- Contributes exceptional design and critical thinking skills to the work
- Proactive mindset toward project realization; able to drive design based on program, concepts, and charrette feedback with minimal supervision
- Apply a thorough working knowledge of building codes, standards, and construction technologies to projects of scale and complexity
- Highly effective in coordinating consultants and achieving design intent comprehensively throughout the full project scope
- Completion of multiple construction document sets and construction administration experience
- Experience in planning, developing, and overseeing medium to large scope, complex projects with corresponding medium to large project teams, and with minimal supervision from senior staff or principals
- Implements sustainable design principles into the building design and surrounding environment
- Works independently; demonstrates professionalism in dealing with a variety of clients, consultants, and vendors
- Demonstrates leadership and management skills with experience overseeing multiple junior team members; desire to actively engage and mentor staff to help build knowledge and experience among the studio
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills
Studio Ma offers a best-in-class compensation and benefits package, including paid time off, health, disability, and 401(K) plans.
This is a full-time, in-office (in-person) position. Candidates must be U.S. citizens, and we cannot sponsor visas at this time.
Please submit a resume, portfolio, and cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm and credentials for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Architect’ in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 8 MB. Responses without a cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls or visits, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com