Website Obata Noblin Office
Obata Noblin Office is a small, residential, and commercial firm based in a lovely little light and plant-filled studio in San Francisco. We’re seeking a Senior Designer or Project Architect to join our office. Through collaboration, we create beautiful, surprising, and site-specific spaces. The ideal candidate will have a passion for architecture, a strong design sense, and an ability to work collaboratively. We strive to create a fun studio atmosphere and work a 9am – 6pm schedule. Come join us!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program.
- A California Architect License is a plus but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in architecture, with a focus on residential or small-commercial, design-intensive projects.
- Strong proficiency in Rhino and the Adobe Creative Suite. Experience in Revit and Enscape or VRay is helpful but not required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- In-depth understanding of building codes, construction techniques, and sustainable practices.
- Creative problem-solving aptitude, with a keen eye for design and detail.
- We provide competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k, discretionary profit sharing, and professional licensure support.
- Compensation is in line with Bay Area industry standard.
- Please submit your resume, portfolio (PDF or link), and a cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read “Project Architect”
- Application Deadline: December 1st, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com