Website Zambrano Architectural Design, LLC
Zambrano Architectural Design LLC (ZAD) is an award-winning design studio in Freeport, NY. ZAD provides a full range of architecture and interior design services for educational, health care, municipal, commercial, and residential clients in the New York and Tri-State area.
A professional degree, experience and a strong portfolio are required. We are looking for the right fit. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
We are currently seeking strong self-motivated talented Project Architects and Project Managers with the following qualifications.
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited architecture school within the United States.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a U.S. based Architectural firm with knowledge of construction documents and production of all types of projects is required.
- Proficiency in English language written/oral interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Zoning Ordinances, Building Codes, ADA Accessibility Standard and similar applicable building code standards.
- Strong graphic and design oriented professional, with great command of all design phases of Architecture and Interior Design services.
- Knowledge and understanding of the approval process with local and regional municipal and state authorities.
- Excellence proficiency in Revit is a must, in addition proficiency in Adobe programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), 3D modelling (SketchUp) and MS Office Suite.
- Conduct site feasibility research and site visit investigations. Generate reports and recommendations based on findings.
- Responsible for specific project technical components, including building codes, envelope detailing and overall constructability.
- Experience in troubleshooting skills with the ability to manage coordination of large complex projects against rigid timelines.
- Effectively manage clients and their expectations, projects, consultants, contractors
- Effectively manage design team, maintain focus productively and efficiently.
- Experience coordinating and leading other consultant’s project team throughout the process (Structural & MEP minimum; additional architectural specialties a plus).
- Experience in Construction Administration, preparation of addenda, RFIs, and change orders.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Great growth and advancement opportunity.
- Convenient to LIRR.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com