Website The Warner Group Architects, Inc.
The Warner Group Architects is a highly recognized, award-winning architecture and interiors firm often included in Architectural Digests, “AD 100 World’s Top Architects and Interior Designers.” We recognize that successful projects require a balance of creativity and commitment to serve the long-term interests of the client, the environment, and the end-user. Established in 1966, The Warner Group boasts a diverse portfolio of luxury residential and hospitality projects situated in premiere local and international destinations.
Our Santa Barbara and Newport Beach offices are both located in vibrant, walkable neighborhoods that offer opportunities for inspiration and work-life balance.
The Warner Group Architects is looking for talented, self-motivated, and passionate architects and designers to join its office in Newport Beach. Proximity to this location is required; no remote work positions will be considered. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Project Designer: 3-5+ years of working experience, High-End, Single-Family Residential Preferred
- Degree in Architecture from an Accredited College
- Proficiency in SketchUp / AutoCAD / Adobe CC (REQUIRED)
- Experience in Single Family Residential projects and with all phases of design and construction
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Familiarity with the California permitting process
- Some travel involved
- Ability to work closely with our in-house Interior Design Team and Outside Consultants
Position Start Date: ASAP
Please send a PDF Cover Letter and Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All PDF Portfolios and Work Samples should be sent via a Dropbox Link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com