Duties and Responsibilities:
– Under general supervision competently perform all conventional aspects of architectural design and analysis- Plan and conduct work requiring judgement and evaluation, selection and adaptation of architectural techniques and criteria
– Exercise judgement and problem-solving skills, reaching out to others for guidance or confirmation when questions arise.
– Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and quality control- Committed to checking your own work, reaching out to peers and seniors for guidance when questions arise.
– Perform calculation checking of others’ work.
– Be responsible for managing your own workload, making and keeping commitments, and taking ownership of your assigned work. Work in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner with strong attention to detail.
– Developing leadership and coaching skills- Provide technical guidance, coaching, and/or mentorship to designers/drafters and less experienced engineers.
– Be proactive in advancing workflows, systems, and tools within the structural discipline. Embrace emerging technologies.
– On an assigned project:- Lead a team of designers responsible for an area of design in the development of layout, technical design, construction drawings, specification, and model creation.
– Attend project meetings and take an active role to help team resolve concerns and solve problems across all disciplines.
– Participate in and champion internal, cross-discipline, and external project quality reviews.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.