We’re not your average design collaborative, so we’re not looking for your average Project Coordinator either. We define ourselves as collaborative because this is the trait that lies at the heart of how we work… Collaboratively.
We are thinkers and doers.
We are visionary and grounded.
We are design-focused and results-oriented.
We don’t believe design happens in a vacuum, nor do we believe in big reveals.
We believe the best solutions are co-authored, and that design is an iterative process.
We like dialogue and debate, and we believe everyone has a voice because there are never any bad ideas.
We’re also champions for diversity as a design collaborative, drawing from all experience levels and cultural backgrounds within our team of “Bergies” – intentionally staffing project teams inclusively to represent the diverse perspectives of the world around us.
We tend to do our best work with those who feel the same way… Are you that somebody?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for client service and attention to detail based in Boston who approaches work and team relationships with energy and optimism to support our national account programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree, or skills acquired through alternative experiences
- 3+ years of relevant experience in administration. Experience working in an Architecture, Construction, or Engineering firm a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office(Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Smartsheet, MS Project Adobe InDesign and Photoshop a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Able to manage multiple complex projects with overlapping deadlines at one time.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactively communicate progress of task completion.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with multiple competing priorities.
- High level of professionalism and a strong sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to handle and manage change effectively and efficiently.
- Bergmeyer has an office-first flexible work plan. The Project Coordinator is expected to be in the office a minimum of four days per week.
- Coordinate team meetings and prepare meeting minutes, reports, and presentations as required.
- Edit and proofread contracts and official documents.
- Track compliance documentation for projects including insurance requirements and other client contractual requirements.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to manage project workload and resource utilization.
- Manage project administration including contracts, project startup, cloud-based file sharing sites, change orders, project close out (including archiving) and other paperwork.
- Create and maintain account management tracking and logs including correspondence tracking, consultant contracts and invoicing, team org charts, etc.
- Complete Construction Documentation/Administration phase tasks including file sharing and logging RFIs and submittals
- Special duties and projects, as assigned or necessary including coverage of other coordinators, front desk reception, and guest hospitality.
So now it’s your turn to show us what you can make with us.
You be the judge – do you want to experience an inclusive, equitable, pathbreaking, progressive workplace? Ready to om this way with our retail project team?
Travel is required
No agencies and no phone calls, please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bergmeyer.com.