Project Coordinators work together with the Project Manager and Project Architect to successfully produce and coordinate project documents. We execute project tasks with direction from the Project Architect and delegate work with other team members to ensure we meet project goals and deadlines. We develop working models and update drawings and graphics to support communication of the design to the Client and Contractor. We take ownership of the quality of our own work to meet BRW quality standards, and we support our project team members in their role development to strengthen our team’s performance.
- Communicate daily with other architectural staff team members to coordinate project responsibilities.
- Implement project tasks according to the project work plan and direction from the Project Manager and Project Architect.
- Report project progress and status of coordination to the Principal, Project Manager, and Project Architect
- Communicate with project team consultants to identify and resolve coordination issues.
- Initiate and maintain BIM Project Model and Construction Document drawing files
- Update Construction Documents based on BRW quality standards and address quality review markups.
- Implement design direction and visualization in coordination with the Design and Interior Teams.
- Support project technical specifications development in product research and coordination with the Drawings
- Support the Project Architect or CA lead during Construction Administration.
- Check-in with team members to support role development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org