The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for coordinating, administering, and supporting activities related to assigned projects. The PC is a vital support role to assigned Project Manager(s) and Studio Director (s) and may serve as a backup resource or point of contact for the client as needed. The PC is responsible for coordination of activities that successfully contribute to the overall project performance including quality, budget, and schedule. The PC will need to be very organized, able to multi-task while having attention to detail. The PC should be flexible and easily adapt to changing scenarios that arise and able to seek out solutions. This role needs to be eager to learn, be coachable and open to feedback from their assigned Project Managers and Studio Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Project Management, Construction, or a related field preferred
- 5 years of experience and PMP certification in lieu of degree
- Administrative Coordinator or Project Coordinator experience in the Architecture and Engineering industry preferred
- Desire and ability to obtain PMP within 2-3 years of career path
- Competent at coordinating multiple tasks, timelines and due dates
- Proficient in organization and time management
- Comfortable with communication and clarifying priorities and deadlines to ensure support tasks are aligned with overall priorities
- Analytical skills to assist with the development or maintenance of work performance data, information, and reports to assess projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Project
- Experience in Deltek Vantagepoint (ERP program) preferred
- Routinely communicate with the Project Manager regarding project status and Market Sector Principal as needed
- Provide design and construction coordination on design and/or building projects
- Conducts regular design reviews, updates, coordination, value engineering, constructability, shop drawing and submittal reviews, ASI’s, RFI’s, change orders and monthly review of contractor’s applications for payment
- Help the PM ensure consistent procedures are maintained for team and project documentation
- Draft handwritten or typed meeting minutes, and compile from all disciplines, for PM review
- Draft, collate and compile Design Analyses/Basis of Design documents for review and distribution
- Draft project contracts for consultants and/or clients using standard templates
- File PM emails in project management software
- Reviews and monitors work requirements according to established schedules for design and construction
- Ensure project photographs are properly labelled
- Maintain a system to track client review comments and gather responses from the design team
- Maintain and track project Program/ Design RFIs / Action Items / Needs lists
- Prepare and maintain lists of team members and contact information
- Assist with entering project data into Vantagepoint (management software system)
- Scheduling and coordination of project/team meetings, action items and communication
- Coordination of project team resources, consultants, identified project contacts
- Ensuring that Independent Technical Review (ITR) and other Quality Control procedures are scheduled and are aligned with timelines necessary for proper review and execution
This position does not offer sponsorship for work visas or immigration.
At FSB Architects + Engineers, we believe that architecture is a collaborative endeavor that thrives on the collective wisdom of a diverse team. Whether you are a licensed Architect with years of experience or a Design Professional eager to embark on your architectural journey, we welcome you to contribute your unique talents to our projects.
Join our team and become part of a vibrant and inclusive community of architects, designers, and thinkers. Together, we’ll shape a better, more sustainable future through innovative architectural solutions.
Frankfurt-Short-Bruza Associates, P.C. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.