Website INWORKSHOP ARCHITECTURE PLLC
INWORKSHOP is thrilled to welcome a Project Designer/Architect to a growing practice with a wide range of active project types. Currently on the boards: residential retro-fits and enlargements, ground-up, mixed-use, and Passive House projects. If you have relevant experience and are looking to grow with a boutique design-forward practice, please keep reading. If your aspirations and experiences are in sync with the below, please reach out.
- Are eligible to work in the United States
- Have license/registration to practice Architecture in NYS. Those pursuing licensure will also be considered.
- Are/will be based in the larger NYC metro region. Occasional site visits and work from office will often be assumed and required. INWORKSHOP is committed to hiring qualified designers who are based locally.
- Hold a BA or MA degree in Architecture.
- Have between 3-10 years of post-graduation professional experience in an architecture or design office.
- Have relevant working experience in NYC
- Enjoy working on both exteriors and interiors
- Push for design-forward solutions
- Pay attention to details (and care about details)
- Have design and technical skills required to assist in all phases of design
- Are comfortable working on two or three projects/scales simultaneously
- Want to work under a Registered Architect (NCARB AXP etc. hours earned) in the case that you’re still pursuing licensure/registration.
- Take satisfaction in seeing projects get built
- Enjoy learning, and enjoy learning from your mistakes
- Are self-motivated and eager to creatively solve design challenges
- Are proactive in keeping your digital files well organized
- Feel comfortable in a young and dynamic practice (among other things, what this really means is being OK with troubleshooting the printer sometimes because there is no corporate IT department!)
- Proficiency with industry software
- Know Revit, or are committed to learning it
Annual salaries offered will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please:
- Submit one PDF of your cover letter, resume, and work samples (<5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title the PDF: yearmonthday_first_last i.e. 20230425_ jane_smith
- Email subject: working at inworkshop
- Include salary requirements in your cover letter
It is challenging to reply to every application. Only selected qualified candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Thank you for your understanding.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com