Website M2L, Inc.
M2L is a new architecture firm with a range of services across the United States. We specialize in healthcare and provide a client-focused service in our projects. We are looking to grow our California Bay area office and need motivated and personable people to join our team and grow with us. We offer healthcare, 401k with matching, unlimited PTO, flexible schedules and working locations, travel opportunities, and employee development incentives.
- Degree in Architecture or related field
- AutoCAD or Revit experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience
- General understanding of design and construction processes
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Work under the direction of an architect.
- Meet with clients to review the scope of projects at sites across the United States.
- Prepare and review schematic plans, construction documents, and plan submittal documents for various projects.
- Coordinate with consulting engineers.
- Provide Construction Administration Services at sites across the United States.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org