Website Architecture Work Office
We are seeking an experienced Project Leader with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of TRI-State experience to join our friendly and supportive culture of design professionals. Licensure is preferred but not required.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Minimum 5 years professional degree experience (After B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Strong design, communication, and organizational skills to lead an A/E team through all stages of project design, documentation, construction, or project completion.
- Ability to generate and/or identify strong design ideas and concepts simultaneously with internal project teams and external project consultants.
- Excellent English Fluency organizational communication skills (written, verbal, and visual)
- Knowledge in IBC, NYC Building Code, Zoning Resolution, Energy Code Building system, constructibility, detailing, and coordination.
- Proficiency with REVIT is a must.
- Proficiency with Rhino, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite.
- Prefer experiences in NYC or Tri-state projects from schematic design DOB filing through construction administration.
- Managing all aspects of assigned projects.
- Coordinating the design and technical aspects of the project.
- Organizing internal design reviews and ensuring the design progress
- Managing project budgets, schedules, and client’s request.
- Serving as primary liaison to clients, engineers, consultants, and stakeholders to bring schedule, budget, and scope of work to completion.
- Mentoring and developing other staff and team members.
- Participating in presentations and meetings as needed and requested.
- Competitive Salary – $75,000 – $140,000 upon your experience
- Health insurance – 100% provided by the employer. No contribution by employee.
- 401K Plan provided – Contribution by employer.
- Vacation days / Sick days
- Compensation days per project schedule
- Office full of snacks and wine.
- Portfolio + Work samples + Resume + cover letter = less than 20 MB – please avoid using the link of your portfolio.
- Salary request.
- Email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org with heading ‘MIN5: Your First Last Name”
No phone call nor visit please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com